The Bio-Heat system is the first commercial available
heating system to extend the resorption properties of
platelet rich fibrin.
The first commercially available horizontal
centrifugation specifically designed for the production of
platelet rich fibrin
Combining the Bio-PRF & Bio-Heat system to
create Bio-Bone, the next level bone grafts
integrating bone grafts with the extended resorption properties of Alb-PRF.
Bio-Heat autologous bone graft with extented resorption properties
The Bio-Heat Technology
The Bio-Heat technology was recently developed as a novel advancement with the aim of extending the resorption properties of PRF from 2-3 weeks to 4-6 months.
The protocol involves an additional heating processing step following centrifugation whereby the platelet poor plasma (PPP) layer is heated at specific temperatures to denature and reorganize albumin. This drastically extends the working resorption properties of PRF. The Bio-Heat technology has now been extensively utilized in various fields of medicine and dentistry, including facial aesthetics.
Simply stated, by heating and denaturing albumin, a modification in the secondary structure after heating transforms liquid PRF into a tridimensional structure. The heating process consists of a pronounced modification in the surface structure of albumin with in its resorption properties favoring more stability when implanted back into host tissues.
The Bio-Heat system is the first commercial available heating system to extend the resorption properties of platelet rich fibrin.
The Bio-Heat device is a first device that can be utilized as an implantable ‘Filler’ made of 100% entirely natural products!
Bio-Heat | Clinical Use
- A biological filler in the facial aesthetics (Bio-Filler)
- A barrier membrane for Guide Bone Regeneration (GBR) procedures
- Covering the lateral window during sinus lifting
- Root coverage procedures
- Management of black triangles in the papilla
- Insertion into periodontal pockets non-surgically to favor stability
- 100% Autologous
- Extended working properties of e-PRF
- May be utilized as a barrier membrane in GBR procedures
- Production of a “sticky” matrix for the optimal bone graft handling
- No Chemical additives
The Complete Bio-PRF kit includes everything you need to get started
The new Bio-Heat kit includes specifically designed protocols to extend the working properties of standard PRF. All protocols have been developed utilizing the Bio-PRF horizontal centrifugation systems.
The Bio-Heat custom tray design allows fabrication of custom shapes to be utilized during various regenerative procedures in medicine and dentistry. The kit includes all syringes, caps, and connectors to fabricate Alb-PRF.
Your kit includes
- Bio-Heat device: Utilized to heat blood plasma to extend the resorption properties of PRF
- Bio-Heat custom blue tray: Used to prepare membranes of various custom shapes for clinical use fully autoclavable at 121 c.
- Bio-Heat custom white tray: Used to prepare membranes of various custom shapes for clinical use fully autoclavable at 121 c.
- 18 gauge 1,5 inch 3ml syringes: Pack of 100 18 gauge syringes to draw up liquid PRF
- Sterile syring caps: Pack of 100 sterile syringe caps utilized prior to inserting syringes into the Bio-Heat device
- 25 female-female Luer lock connectors: Used to mix albumin gel with liquid PRF to create Alb-PRF.