The Bio-Heat system is the first commercial available
heating system to extend the resorption properties of
platelet rich fibrin.
The first commercially available horizontal
centrifugation specifically designed for the production of
platelet rich fibrin
Combining the Bio-PRF & Bio-Heat system to
create Bio-Bone, the next level bone grafts
integrating bone grafts with the extended resorption properties of Alb-PRF.
Bio-Heat autologous bone graft with extented resorption properties
The Bio-Heat Technology
The Bio-Heat technology was recently developed as a novel advancement with the aim of extending the resorption properties of PRF from 2-3 weeks to 4-6 months.
The protocol involves an additional heating processing step following centrifugation whereby the platelet poor plasma (PPP) layer is heated at specific temperatures to denature and reorganize albumin. This drastically extends the working resorption properties of PRF. The Bio-Heat technology has now been extensively utilized in various fields of medicine and dentistry, including facial aesthetics.
Simply stated, by heating and denaturing albumin, a modification in the secondary structure after heating transforms liquid PRF into a tridimensional structure. The heating process consists of a pronounced modification in the surface structure of albumin with in its resorption properties favoring more stability when implanted back into host tissues.
The Bio-Heat system is the first commercial available heating system to extend the resorption properties of platelet rich fibrin.
The Bio-Heat device is a first device that can be utilized as an implantable ‘Filler’ made of 100% entirely natural products!
Bio-Heat | Clinical Use
- A biological filler in the facial aesthetics (Bio-Filler)
- A barrier membrane for Guide Bone Regeneration (GBR) procedures
- Covering the lateral window during sinus lifting
- Root coverage procedures
- Management of black triangles in the papilla
- Insertion into periodontal pockets non-surgically to favor stability
- 100% Autologous
- Extended working properties of e-PRF
- May be utilized as a barrier membrane in GBR procedures
- Production of a “sticky” matrix for the optimal bone graft handling
- No Chemical additives